Contact Us

Vote yes for a better cambridge road estate

Teams you can talk to

You can get in touch with us at any time. Find out about what is
happening and ask any questions that you may have.

We will provide residents with dedicated support throughout the regeneration process. To arrange a meeting with Housing Landlord Services or the Regeneration Team, get in touch using the contact details below:

All CRE residents can get independent advice and information to help you make informed decisions about your future housing. Please contact the CRE Regeneration Team for more information.

Kingston Council and Countryside will continue working with residents throughout the duration of the regeneration. If you would like to find out more about how you can get involved and stay informed, sign up to our mailing list or get in touch with us using the contact details below:

Antisocial behaviour is any act that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons.

Reporting antisocial behaviour to Kingston Council is easy. If you need to report ASB:

More information is available in the February 2022 newsletter here.