This page provides information about our development partner, Countryside.
Countryside is the UK’s leading mixed-tenure developer
through its two divisions, Partnerships and Housebuilding.
With over 60 years’ experience, we continue to make a positive impact with regeneration schemes in London, the South East, the North West, the Midlands and Yorkshire, often partnering with local authorities and housing associations.
- Large Housebuilder of the year, Housebuilder Awards, 2017
- National Housing Awards, Best Regeneration Project, Acton Gardens, 2018
- Housebuilder Awards, NHBC — Acton Gardens, Best Regeneration Initiative, 2018
- UK Housing Awards, Outstanding Approach to Regeneration, Finalist, 2018
- First-Time Buyer Readers’ Awards, Best Urban Regeneration Project, Acton Gardens, 2018
- WhatHouse? Awards, Best Regeneration Scheme, Acton Gardens, 2018
Click Play to watch a video about Acton Gardens, a regeneration scheme developed by Countryside.
“We are incredibly grateful for all the time that residents have given to us to help shape the design so far and look forward to continuing to work closely with you in the future. Countryside is absolutely committed to helping build a new neighbourhood and homes to the highest quality standard that will greatly benefit the existing residents and the wider community.